Get that custom chopper look for your Ironhead Sportster! Our kit lets you get that "Frisco" style without any modification to your tank or frame. It also gives you clearance for doing a CV carb swap if you don't have enough room under your tank to fit a larger carb. Plus, you gain plenty of room under the tank to let you run your wires through the tank tunnel for a super clean look.
- Your bike may actually run cooler due to the fact that you will get better airflow over the top of the engine
- Makes it easier to clean your engine
- You will now be able to show off more of your Harley’s engine
- It gives your bike a custom look with a simple bolt-on installation
This is one of the simplest modifications you can make to your bike that will make it stand out from the rest.
- Fitment: This kit fits most Ironhead Sportsters up to 1985*
- Available in 2", 2.5", and 3" tank lift heights
- Unique coffin design
- Durable black powdercoating
- Stainless steel hardware
- All necessary installation hardware
- Easy installation - No gas tank removal necessary!
- Complete step-by-step instructions
- 100% Made in the USA
*NOTE: You can check for adequate clearance for your tank lift by removing the front tank mounting bolt, loosening (but not removing) the rear tank mounting nut, and by lifting up your tank to the desired height by hand. Place a folded towel under the tank to keep it at the desired height and turn the handlebars all the way to the left and right with the tank raised to be sure they won't come in contact with your tank.