We Handpick The Best Products For You To Choose From
Great Prices And Top Notch Customer Service
Thousands Of Items Available In Stock And Shipped Fast
Free Shipping Over $99
Gas Tank Lift Kit for Touring Models (Road King, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Ultra Classic)
Our custom-designed Gas Tank Lift kit gives your Harley Davidson Touring model (Road King, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Ultra Classic, etc.) an aggressive custom look, yet is very easy to install. You don't even have to remove the gas tank. It gives your bike some custom attitude while also giving it cleaner overall lines.
- Your bike may actually run cooler due to the fact that you will get better airflow over the top of the engine
- Makes cleaning your engine easier
- You will now be able to show off more of your Harley’s engine
- It gives your bike a custom look with a simple bolt-on installation
This is one of the simplest modifications you can make to your bike that will make it stand out from the rest.
Each kit is precision machined in our trademark coffin design which not only lifts your tank, but adds a unique styling element to your bike. All kits are proudly made in the USA, feature only the highest quality parts, and are the most complete kits available anywhere.
- Fitment: Fits Touring Models from 1999-2016 (Road King, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Ultra Classic)*
- Available in 1.5", 2", 2.5", and 3" tank lift heights
- Unique coffin design
- Includes new fuel crossover hose and stainless steel hose clamps
- Includes new fuel vent hose
- Durable black powder coating
- Stainless steel hardware
- All necessary installation hardware
- Easy installation - No gas tank removal necessary!
- Complete step-by-step instructions
- 100% Made in the USA
*NOTE: You can check for adequate clearance for your tank lift by removing the front tank mounting bolt, loosening (but not removing) the rear tank mounting nut, and by lifting up your tank to the desired height by hand. Place a folded towel under the tank to keep it at the desired height and turn the handlebars all the way to the left and right with the tank raised to be sure they won't come in contact with your tank.