Get that custom chopper look for your Sportster! We take all the guesswork out of getting the right kit for your bike and include all of the various sizes of hardware found on the different tank styles for each model year. Each kit includes detailed easy to follow step-by-step instructions with pictures.
- Your bike may run cooler due to the fact that you will get better airflow over the top of the engine
- Great for doing a wire-tuck under the tank for a clean look
- Makes cleaning your engine easier
- You will now be able to show off more of your Harley’s engine
- It gives your bike a custom look with a simple bolt-on installation
This is one of the simplest modifications you can make to your bike that will make it stand out from the rest.
We use only the highest quality materials available, and provide detailed step-by-step instructions. Our trademark coffin design looks great and gives your bike some serious attitude.
Kits are available in 1.5", 2", 2.5", and 3" lift heights and each one is designed for a specific height so there are no multi-fit holes like some other kits. Each coffin plate is made from heavy duty cold rolled steel, precision cut, and then treated to a durable black powder coat finish. We supply all stainless steel hardware and our kits are 100% Made in the USA.
Fits 2004-Up Sportsters - All Models (except does NOT fit 2022-up Nightster MAX 975T or Sportster S MAX 1250T)
- Fits Sportsters from 2004-up
- Durable black powder coating
- Available in 1.5", 2", 2.5", and 3" tank lift heights
- Unique coffin design
- Stainless steel hardware
- All necessary installation hardware
- Easy installation - No gas tank removal necessary!
- Complete step-by-step instructions
- 100% Made in the USA
*NOTE: You can check for adequate clearance for your tank lift by removing the front tank mounting bolt, loosening (but not removing) the rear tank mounting nut, and by lifting up your tank to the desired height by hand. Place a folded towel under the tank to keep it at the desired height and turn the handlebars all the way to the left and right with the tank raised to be sure they won't come in contact with your tank.