Our custom-designed Gas Tank Lift kit gives your Harley Davidson Tri-Glide or Freewheeler an aggressive custom look, yet is very easy to install. You don't even have to remove the gas tank. It gives your bike some custom attitude while also giving it cleaner overall lines. It fits all Trike models 2009-Up.Added Benefits:
- Your bike may actually run cooler due to the fact that you will get better airflow over the top of the engine
- It makes cleaning your engine much easier
- You will now be able to show off more of your Harley’s engine
- It gives your bike a custom look with a simple bolt-on installation
- Rear spacers are included to give you the option to lift the rear of your tank up to 1/2"
This is one of the simplest modifications you can make to your bike that will make it stand out from the rest.
Each kit is precision machined in our trademark coffin design which not only lifts your tank, but adds a unique styling element to your bike. All kits are proudly made in the USA, feature only the highest quality parts, and are the most complete kits available anywhere.
- Fitment: Fits Tri-Glide Models from 2009-Present and Freewheeler from 2015-Present
- Available in 1.5", 2", 2.5", and 3" tank lift heights
- Unique coffin design
- Includes rear tank lift spacers that lets you choose the option of lifting the rear of the gas tank as well to show off more of the rear cylinder.
- Includes new fuel crossover hose and stainless steel hose clamps
- Includes new fuel vent hose
- Durable black powder coating
- Stainless steel hardware
- All necessary installation hardware
- Easy installation - No gas tank removal necessary!
- Complete step-by-step instructions
- 100% Made in the USA
Note: You can check for adequate clearance for your tank lift by removing the front tank mounting bolt, loosening (but not removing) the rear tank mounting nut, and by lifting up your tank to the desired height by hand. Place a folded towel under the tank to keep it at the desired height and turn the handlebars all the way to the left and right with the tank raised to be sure they won't come in contact with your tank.