This is a package that we have put together to help you choose the right kit to lower your ride! Both the Progressive Suspension Drop in Fork Lowering System and Rear Lowering Blocksu00a0are included.u00a0This fitsu00a0Dyna models 1991 - 1995 with stock shocks and no saddlebags.
Progressive Suspension Drop in Fork Lowering System Features:
- Simple drop in install
- Transforms a messy and time-consuming install into 30 minutes (plus time to install rear kit)
- Pull up to 2 in. out of the front end of your bike without the hassle of disassembling the forks, pulling the wheel or even changing out the oil and the whole process can be done with basic tools
- Shorter springs and the new secondary compensator spring make short work of lowering your front end.
Rear Shock Lowering Kit:
- Engineered to lower your bike 1 or 1.5 inches
- Constructed from black anodized billet aluminum
- Lowers the center of gravity and gives the bike a tough, custom stance
- A simple design makes installation easy.
- Use only with stock shocks, no saddlebags